- Pandit Ji with all poojan samgiri
- Dakshina included
- Pious utensils required for the poojan
- Online Sankalp via Hangouts video call
- Video recording (01 minute) of poojan via mail
- Images of poojan on e-mail
Flowers & Fruits
Key Insights :
- The poojan on this auspicious day is considered to be good enough for performing any charity, conducting yajnas, purchasing gold or making any investment as it is believed to manifold in divine results.
- Akha Teej is the most auspicious time to begin any new or auspicious endeavor.
- It helps one in finding a perfect match and any issue related to delay in marriage are rectified with the help of poojan.
Our Promises :
- To provide qualified, knowledgeable and experienced pandit ji
- To take care of all vedic sciences and rituals for the poojan
- Cater the poojan as per standard vedic customary rituals
- Guaranteed promptness and genuineness
- Professional advice and help
Akshaya Tritiya or what is popularly known as Akha Teej in North India, Varshi Tapa among Jain colonies, and is celebrated as Parsurama Jayanti among Brahmin groups is an annual festival which is observed on the third lunar day of Shukla Pakshaof the Vaisakha month of Hindu calendar. The literal meaning of “Akshaya Tritiya” is derived from the Sanskrit language which states never ending prosperity. It holds an utmost importance to Hindus and Jains all over the country and is celebrated with zeal. This time of the year is considered auspicious and marks the beginning of all religious and propitious rituals. Be it inaugurating a new venture, purchasing gold jewellery or finalizing the date for wedding, doing all such material or spiritual activities on this day is believed to bring favorable results and good fortune.