- Our Panditji will perform Tarpan at our center
- This will take a maximum of 15-30 minutes to complete
- Usually done on Amavasya Price includes Dakshina, Black Til, Darba and Brahmin Bhoj
Flowers & Fruits
Key Insights :
- By performing this ceremony one receives the Pitras blessing to help them achieve their dreams without any obstacles.
- The intensity of any pithru doshas is also reduced.
Our Promises :
- Highly Qualified and experienced priests.
- We Guarantee a high quality of service and a positive pooja experience.
- Pooja is performed as per Thithi, Gotra, Language, and Veda.
Tarpan is to please our ancestors and satisfy them by offering water mixed with Black Til. Ancestors ie Pithrus, since they have left the world are dependent on only their younger generation to feed them. This feeding is done through Tarpan. It is important that Tarpan shall be performed on relevant days so that Pithru devas will bless us to continue the generation. Amavasya Tarpan Procedures: Tarpan shall be offered with a handful of water with Black sesame seeds (Til). Drops of water or using spoons shall be avoided. The brass/Copper plates should be used for doing Tarpan. Tarpan shall be performed facing east or south. Benefits of Tarpan: By performing this ceremony one receives the Pithrus blessing to help them achieve their dreams without any obstacles. The intensity of any pithru doshas is also reduced. Amavasya dates in 2020 are given below. Amavasya tithi in September, 2020 (Mahalaya Amavasya) Sep 16, 7:57 pm - Sep 17, 4:30 pm Amavasya tithi in October, 2020 Oct 16, 4:53 am - Oct 17, 1:01 am Amavasya tithi in November, 2020 Nov 14, 2:18 pm - Nov 15, 10:37 am Amavasya tithi in December, 2020 (Somvati Amavasya) Dec 14, 12:44 am - Dec 14, 9:46 pm Book panditji for Tarpan. All the Pooja Samagri will be brought by Priest. All the Priests are well experienced and are trained in Vedic Patashalas.