- At our Centre we will make Shudh Sakahari Bhojan for 5 Brahmins and serve them in your name and Sankalp details, after Bhojan all the brahmins will be given Dakshina and we will be sending you the Photos and Videos
Flowers & Fruits
Key Insights :
- Feed Food for Brahmins.
- Get Blessings from your Pitrus.
- Shudh Vegetarian food should be cooked.
- Organised on Amavasya, Pitrupaksha and Shardh days.
Our Promises :
- Brahmins will be on time.
- <br/>Professional Guidance will be provided.
- <br/>We can arrange a Brahmin bhojan at our place also.
Brahman Bhojan is a very important ritual in which brahmins are fed food on different occasions like -
During yearly Shradh Ceremony
During Barsi Ceremony
Any Occasion of Pitru Pujas
Conducting Brahmin bhoj in our homes for pitrus brings lots of positive effects in ones life as they are blessed with their ancestors.
In order to gain fulfilment and spiritual peace in the afterlife, Brahman bhoj is an effective ritual. By Brahman Bhojan we can satisfy our 14 generations of ancestors and get their blessings; serving to a Brahmin in any way like Dakshina, offering Food, etc. as per ones capacity is also a kind of indirect prayer to God Almighty since we are doing so for a person who has dedicated his entire life for the service of God and welfare of mankind.