- Pandit ji with all poojan samgiri
- Dakshina included
- Pious utensils required for the poojan
- Online Sankalp via Hangouts video call
- Attend Full Live Poojan with family on Laptop/Tab/Mobile (for online poojans)
- Images of poojan on e-mail
Key Insights :
- The poojan is believed to ward off any financial troubles.
- It safeguards the yajman from any unseen financial crisis and losses.
- It brings peace and prosperity to the family.
Our Promises :
- To provide qualified, knowledgeable and experienced pandit ji
- To take care of all vedic sciences and rituals for the poojan
- Cater the poojan as per standard vedic customary rituals
- Guaranteed promptness and genuineness
- Professional advice and help
Dedicated to the Goddess of wealth and prosperity, Maa Lakshmi is the better half of Lord Vishnu and is the personification of good fortune, abundance and luxury. Performing the Dhan Lakshmi poojan is believed to abolish any sorrows caused by the lack of material substances. The mantra enchanting is believed to bring harmony and ensures mental well-being of the chanter. The reverberation caused by the repeated enchants creates an aura of cosmic energy that attracts good fortune.