- Pandit ji with all poojan samgiri
- Dakshina included
- Pious utensils required for the poojan
- Online Sankalp via Hangouts video call
- Attend Full Live Poojan with family on Laptop/Tab/Mobile (for online poojans)
- Images of poojan on e-mail
Flowers & Fruits
Key Insights :
- The pooja provides immense strength and wisdom to the yajman.
- It illuminates the soul in a manner that would keep one away from any wrong doing and purifies the heart and mind.
- The enchants safeguard the chanter from any evil eye or nightmare.
- The poojan ensures a drastic change in the inner self and wards off miseries and obstacles.
Our Promises :
- To provide qualified, knowledgeable and experienced pandit ji
- To take care of all vedic sciences and rituals for the poojan
- Cater the poojan as per standard vedic customary rituals
- Guaranteed promptness and genuineness
- Professional advice and help
Maa Durga poojan, also known as Durgotsav, is the divine pooja of Shree Durga Maa, who is believed to be the mother of the universe and nurtures all the lives on the Earth. Like a mother, she safeguards her children from all sorts of negativities and punishes them for any wrong doings. The durga poojan is performed on the nine auspicious days of Navratras, where Maa is worshipped in nine different forms.