- Pandit ji with all poojan samgiri
- Dakshina included
- Pious utensils required for the poojan
- Online Sankalp via Hangouts video call
- Attend Full Live Poojan with family on Laptop/Tab/Mobile (for online poojans)
- Images of poojan on e-mail
Flowers & Fruits
Key Insights :
- It helps the devotees to be free from all material desires and worldly strings.
- Worshipping Shri Hari helps to take away darkness and illusions and provides clarity of thoughts.
- It not only purifies the aura and external surroundings of the devotee ,but also cleanses the inner state.
Our Promises :
- To provide qualified, knowledgeable and experienced pandit ji
- To take care of all vedic sciences and rituals for the poojan
- Cater the poojan as per standard vedic customary rituals
- Guaranteed promptness and genuineness
- Professional advice and help
Ekadashi day is the 11th day of every lunar fortnight as per Hindu calendar. Fasting on these days and worshipping Lord Vishnu is considered to be highly auspicious as is believed to have purify one’s mind, body and soul. Performing the divine ekadashi poojan holds significance because .