- Pandit ji with all poojan samgiri
- Dakshina included
- Pious utensils required for the poojan
- Online Sankalp via Hangouts video call
- Attend Full Live Poojan with family on Laptop/Tab/Mobile (for online poojans)
- Images of poojan on e-mail
Key Insights :
- Ganesh poojan is done to remove obstacles on one’s path to success and prosperity.
- It is done to invoke the blessings of Lord Ganesh before any auspicious work and ceremony.
- It bestows one with clarity of thought, strength and courage to prosper in any new venture.
- It is performed as a remedy for people going through an unfavorable influence of Ketu graha
Our Promises :
- To provide qualified, knowledgeable and experienced pandit ji
- To take care of all vedic sciences and rituals for the poojan
- Cater the poojan as per standard vedic customary rituals
- Guaranteed promptness and genuineness
- Professional advice and help
Lord Ganesh, the son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati is popularly known as ‘Vignaharta’ meaning ‘The remover of obstacles.’ Lord Ganesh is worshipped to bring in auspiciousness by getting rid of hurdles and negative energy that might come on the way. In Hinduism, all rituals and ceremonies commences only after invoking the blessings of Lord Ganesh.