- 1 Pandit ji
- Pious utensils required for the poojan
- Dakshina included
- Online Sankalp via video call (in Online Poojan)
- All important Pooja Items
- Name Uccharan & Jaap
Flowers & Fruits
Key Insights :
- Garuda Purana is customarily read from the 4th day of death till the 11th day, in the evening time.
- Thereafter on the 12th day, the concluding ceremonies are performed.
- With proper rituals being done after their death including the recitation of this Garuda Purana, the Ancestor gets rid of Life Cycle and happily graces the performer with the divine blessings.
Our Promises :
- To provide qualified, knowledgeable and experienced pandit ji
- To take care of all Vedic sciences and rituals for the poojan
- Cater the pooja as per standard Vedic customary rituals
- Guaranteed promptness and genuineness
- Professional advice and help
Hindu body of scripts known as Smriti has total of Eighteen Puranas and Garuda Purana is one of those eighteen. This Purana is regarding Life after Death and Hindus generally get it read by a Brahmin after the death of their beloved so that he/she can attain Sadgati and Moksha (Liberation from Life Cycles). Garuda Purana is a Vaishnava Purana having 19000 Shlokas that are further divided into two more parts, a Purva Khanda (first part) and a Uttara Khanda (second part) respectively. The second half of this Purana deals with the subject Life after Death.
Garuda Purana is in the form of communication carried out between Lord Vishnu (one of the Lords of Hindu Trinity) and Garuda (King of Birds - Vahan / vehicle of Lord Vishnu) wherein Lord Vishnu discloses the meaning of Life and details of Life after death, proper funeral rites and reincarnation of the departed soul if proper funeral rites have been performed at the time of Antim Sanskar (Antyesti) of the deceased.
We are very religious minded people and are deeply bothered regarding the problems of our clients who place their precious trust on us for performing the pujas on their behalf so that they can get the desired result as per their expectations. These Pujas are performed by our learned and well experienced Brahmins/Pundits who have expertise in this line since they have been practising it since a span of at least last two generations.