- Pandit ji with all poojan samgiri
- Dakshina included
- Pious utensils required for the poojan
- Online Sankalp via Hangouts video call
- Attend Full Live Poojan with family on Laptop/Tab/Mobile (for online poojans)
- Images of poojan on e-mail
Flowers & Fruits
Key Insights :
- The poojan helps to attain a state of spiritual awakening and leads to salvation.
- It reduces the ambiguity and improves the decision making skills of yajman.
- The pooja provides clarity of thoughts and enables the devotee to move towards his goal with full confidence.
- It provides the power to make correct judgements in personal and professional life.
Our Promises :
- To provide qualified, knowledgeable and experienced pandit ji
- To take care of all vedic sciences and rituals for the poojan
- Cater the poojan as per standard vedic customary rituals
- Guaranteed promptness and genuineness
- Professional advice and help
The word Guru has been derived from the Sanskrit language where “Gu” means Darkness and “Ru” means Remover. A Guru therefore, is meant to remove darkness, provide meaning to the life and leads the soul on the way to liberation. Guru Purnima marks the day where a disciple shows gratitude to Guru. By reciting the Guru Strotam and performing the Guru purnima poojan, one can feel the presence of an inner light that guides the path of life correctly leading to the enlightenment of mind, body and soul.