- Pandit ji with all poojan samgiri
- Dakshina included
- Pious utensils required for the poojan
- Online Sankalp via Hangouts video call
- Attend Full Live Poojan with family on Laptop/Tab/Mobile (for online poojans)
- Images of poojan on e-mail"
Flowers & Fruits
Key Insights :
- It protects from all sorts of blood related diseases.
- To minimize the malefic effect of afflicted mars.
- It brings clarity in thoughts and results in a peaceful state of mind.
- It brings an upsurge in the energy & vitality levels.
Our Promises :
- To provide qualified, knowledgeable and experienced Pandit ji
- To take care of all vedic sciences and rituals for the Poojan
- Cater the poojan as per standard vedic customary rituals
- Guaranteed promptness and genuineness
- Professional advice and help
Mangal or Mars is a very volatile planet as per the principles of Vedic Astrology. Mars is the Commander of the Army of Gods and represents wars & conflicts. This red planet is capable of driving the trajectory of one’s life towards unthinkable heights if it is positively placed in the horoscope of that person. Whereas, an ill-placed Mars in the horoscope can induce severe losses & fatalities in the life of a person. Mars in its absolute essence signifies attributes such as courage, strength, determination and will power. When Mars is badly positioned in a person’s horoscope, it brings a lot of problems such as accidents, injuries, untimely death, miscarriages/abortion, loss of vigor & infertility, diminished enthusiasm, financial losses, and what not. To counter these problems, Vedic Astrology prescribes an incredibly powerful ritual called “Mangal Graha Shakti & Shanti Jaap”