- Pandit ji with all poojan samgiri
- Dakshina included
- Pious utensils required for the poojan
- Online Sankalp via Hangouts video call
- Attend Full Live Poojan with family on Laptop/Tab/Mobile (for online poojans)
- Images of poojan on e-mail
Flowers & Fruits
Key Insights :
- The poojan seeks to provide salvation to the departed family members.
- It ensures that the family is bestowed with the blessings of ancestors.
- The pooja provides enlightenment to the departed soul and helps it in detaching itself from the near and dear ones.
Our Promises :
- To provide qualified, knowledgeable and experienced pandit ji
- To take care of all vedic sciences and rituals for the poojan
- Cater the poojan as per standard vedic customary rituals
- Guaranteed promptness and genuineness
- Professional advice and help
Pind daan is one of the most important rituals in Hinduism. It is conducted after the death of an individual in order to lead the departed soul to the path of salvation. It is believed that the soul will not have to face the tortures of hell and is freed from the cycle of birth and death, once this pooja is performed. It tends to provide enlightenment to the soul and helps it in detaching itself from the materialistic and worldly desires.