- Pandit ji with all poojan samgiri
- Dakshina included
- Pious utensils required for the poojan
- Online Sankalp via Hangouts video call
- Attend Full Live Poojan with family on Laptop/Tab/Mobile (for online poojans)
- Images of poojan on e-mail
Flowers & Fruits
Key Insights :
- Develop compassion, humility and a strong character to meet challenges.
- Learn to make good use of opportunities as well as develop a sense of duty and commitment.
- The pooja helps to maintain and improve long lasting relationships.
- It ensures growth in profession and gains in personal life.
Our Promises :
- To provide qualified, knowledgeable and experienced Pandit ji
- To take care of all vedic sciences and rituals for the Poojan
- Cater the poojan as per standard vedic customary rituals
- Guaranteed promptness and genuineness
- Professional advice and help
In Vedic astrology, Saturn (Shani) planet is known as the Planet for Karmic deeds- effects of good or bad deeds from your past and present life. He rules over longevity, aging process and death. Saturn represents elderly members of family, parents, and ancestors. It instills discipline, focus, deepens commitments, and gives insights, opportunities, and fortitude for the things that really matter in life. Saturn is often feared for the sufferings it brings to one’s life due to past karmic deeds, however conducting a Shani Graha Shakti & Shanti Jaap not only helps in reducing any negative impacts of Saturn, but also uplifts the human life in many ways.