- Our Panditji will perform Tarpan , Pooja and Hawan at our centre
- This will take a maximum of 45-60 minutes to complete
- Price includes Dakshina, Black Til, Darba and Brahmin Bhoj
Flowers & Fruits
Key Insights :
- By performing this ceremony one receives the Pithrus blessing to help them achieve their dreams without any obstacles.
- The intensity of any pithru doshas is also reduced.
Our Promises :
- Highly Qualified and experienced priests.
- We Guarantee a high quality of service and a positive pooja experience.
- Pooja is performed as per Thithi, Gotra, Language, and Veda.
Tarpan is to please our ancestors and satisfy them by offering water mixed with Black Til. Ancestors ie Pithrus, since they have left the world are dependent on only their younger generation to feed them. This feeding is done through Tarpan. It is important that Tarpan shall be performed on relevant days so that Pithru devas will bless us to continue the generation. Tarpan Procedures: Tarpan shall be offered with a handful of water with Black sesame seeds (Til). Drops of water or using spoons shall be avoided. The brass/Copper plates should be used for doing Tarpan. Tarpan shall be performed facing east or south.